That weekend of Goodness, Birthday 2015

It all started with wishes pouring in from 18th Afternoon. Like every year.
The time until the birthday, is all Anticipation. And after it, Happiness..
And there are a few of them lined up.  The SFO trip & New Computer .. Second biggest purchase, after the India trip last year.
Hope I make a good use of that. And first not be frustrated and learn about Mac OS

18th late night, it was me calling out to people. To ask for wishes maybe.
I have accepted now to be a 36 hours day.
The sense of time zone isnt to be forced, it comes naturally and leaves that way..

The Saturday was when I started with Season 1 of grey's anatomy. Finished season 1 today, all 9 episodes.
So entralling and exciting. I would have been atleast a nurse, if had watched those when i was little.
In a way, though, am a nurse, but of non-living, humans that are machines.

Anyways, so while I was thinking what to do in the evening, there were plans already made.
How difficult it is anyways to hide stuff from me. I like to spy, but when was getting into the realizations, I really didnt wanted it all to happen.
The biggest clue was KK's message, while she dun even remember it, cause its not on facebook.

A way to filter out all those who really care.
Not that other people's wishes doesn't mean anything, but social media brings in obligations, to get the wishes and reply to each one of them. That's a whole lot of hassle..and more so it brings it out like a notification, the frenmies who don't really like me, even to them. That's intimidating, to disturb their peaceful hatred and to shine out that might cause some sort of rage in the tiny compartments of their brain.

The beakernight didnt happened, instead, happened the house party.
The rajma chawal, whilst I was craving for Sushi and roaming on the windy road till late at night and cutting tiny cake after.
Such low key, in my head am becoming.
.
While it was grand, and loved it to bits.
The first dorrbell that rang, and I was SURPRISED to see Bita on the door.
She hadnt been here ever before.
The big brother planned it all , seamlessly.

I was a bit upset of all the cooking that had to happen, and at times get scared, as am not that good at it all.
Nor does that partying time elevates me.
<Typical introvert>

But with everyone around. I was every thing happiness.
So much of fun.
So much of love
So much of wishes.
Laughter.. oozing out of every corner.
High on the happiness until now..

Anticipation before, and happiness after..
The cake is yummmyyyyyyyyy..
And gifts.
And wishes from far across the globe..
Truly blessed, despite some fren-mies. :D

More happiness ..on the way.

Felt myself more humble since past two three days.
Not all that happpened was what i ever wanted.
But with whole heart appreciating what everyone did...how nicely it was all arranged..


Sunday, brought in - Sanchhh <3 And long conversations!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound