Autumn and SwatMas

September is when it begins.
The fall.
Every tree with shades of yellow and orange and onset of the great winters.

Today is my birthday.
The 25+1 then 25+2, then 25+3
Well, I wish I always be that age. Hence, the weird way.
And in the back of the mind that thought, what age would you be if you didn't knew what was your age?
I will choose to be twenty five. Always.
Not that I look the prettiest this age and time. This was the age of wonderfulness and freedom. The age I stepped in and stepped out of so many things and experienced bit more then the 24th.
The twenty five, when you are an actual adult. When head and heart going in same direction with lesser disagreements (basically, heart accepts listening to head) and that isn't really a very nice thing.


Yesterday night, started watching Grey's Anatomy. And it got TEN seasons.
I might not be able to make it to all for sure. This is like other things, a little time obsession.

And I, in  both proportions wished and not wished to be a doctor.
Then, at 12 I called the girl with whom I share my birthday and the 5 minute birth difference, my twin from a different mother.. .. ..and talked for long long while. About college, life, family and how fun its her first birthday after marriage gonna be ! Those recurring talks of everytime.

The whatsapp pic says - Keep Calm and happy 26th birthday to me.
( i will someday upload)

And this birthday, giving myself the most expensive gift ever - - new iMac!
More of facetime !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound