28 hours later...

Like being an introvert now - - - Am over-analyzing the conversation in my head.
The situation.
That wasn't to happen.
That was said.
Why did I
With the voice that sounded, I was about to cry.
I didn't cried.

I let go of the thoughts that said NO, thinking am a changed human now.
I am in ways, there are some layers shredded, and new worn

Why and Why and Why I was in that talk.
Why I took the name out.
Fully expecting, it won't be appreciated or understood, and it wasn't
And one day, my perspective will be blamed for.
How awful I make a run-down

When I cant say what choices you have to make.
When I have no say, on the wrong decisions you make

Why is that a liberty for you
Why this age difference, give you all these unethical rights

Almost 28 hours later.
Am angry on myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound