Weekend!
Thinking:
1989, as I look back, this year seems far away.
And me growing older and older each day.
Exploring:
EPOC: Excess Post -Excercise Oxygen Consumption
Hindi literature
Ate:
Something with rice and vegges, took more then an hour to finish. Along with vitamin D as I sat right by the glass and felt warmth!
Anticipating:
World health at 4pm. Ahhaa moments!
Summer and hiking and running and floral dresses.
Listening:
Highway
:)
1989, as I look back, this year seems far away.
And me growing older and older each day.
Exploring:
EPOC: Excess Post -Excercise Oxygen Consumption
Hindi literature
Ate:
Something with rice and vegges, took more then an hour to finish. Along with vitamin D as I sat right by the glass and felt warmth!
Anticipating:
World health at 4pm. Ahhaa moments!
Summer and hiking and running and floral dresses.
Listening:
Highway
:)
Comments
Post a Comment