An afternoon at Work...

Tis' the time of noon when all the food has vanished from the bag and am still hungry.
There isn't much work to do at work today, and will remain like that for next few days. Until it gets too busy again.

I day dreamed about the day I will say goodbye to this workplace.
Still perplexed to do a yes or a no. The 99% is yes, the 1% is drawing me otherwise.
The brain chants all the logics.

And I think about if I will be able to do all these same things I do at workpalce now - reading stuff, this blog updation, how busy I will be there, how will i cope up those ringing devices and demanding voices out of them.

This work was bliss and a stress too.

The manager there too seem wonderful like here.
I wonder about the motivations about the employees here - but then they never worked at the real City job, like I did. and this is way different then that.

WH tonight.
Workout for a week.

And cooking later.

Happy that the moon didnt kept me awake last night. Mr. Bright shun off by the dark looking blind.

Wednesday already.
2 more days and then again the weekend. Hope not same horrible dreadful kind again.

Saturday - clicks and sunday food shopping
or vice versa

Brain feels better..soothed of the blisters that came (quite ironically) with the Vday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound