French connection!

2/2/2014
Socializing was fun last night.
One of the few countable ones for the not so extrovert like me.
Tried and mingled in one person at a time. And learnt an advice for self - to start being an extrovert - connect with the awesome french people.
The last night was one such splendid experience.
40 km - from one end of the city to the other. Saturday night - some old hindi music and dream of fun for the night.
Only knew A and B, that too slight trace amounts, from the 17 Dec.Christmas party. The laugh riots, drunkness, funny pictures.
This world is what I sit back and stare at and weave memories of the moments. Seldom does it happen that a midst crowd I don't feel nauseated, getting excited at the thought of it and not being able to survive. 
The quiet times and listening.
This Saturday was different, I talked, discovered laughed - these souls were different. More carefree, more chilled out, flying with the wind..these were French!
A whole new introduction to a world unknown. A night that gives impressions for many many nights ahead. 
It's Monday, and many a times it happened I noticed myself smiling looking back at those times. The teasing B and caring A. 
Shot persuasions of B, laughter doses of A...
More then food, loved the tangy flavor and variety of people in that place, oozing out warmth. 
The awkward me for the traditional welcome of air kisses, at first I thought was hug and I had huge smile instead of the air kiss. Had seem a million times, but somethings still fall apart, beautifully...
Without the shots, I felt high - and, no am not missing anything in life, B !
B, I,wish you were my big brother - a second one, such fun!
And A my BFF.
Jaws were paining when I left. 
Because of laughter. . . wonder if ever I will be able to meet you all. . .again. . .
Securely saving into the memoirs of heart. . .until the next time. . .next lives. . .
Animosity - B - you are way opposite that, or maybe? :D

Crazyyy Times!

Will miss ya, B & A  :'(

Am no big moon of your lives, but you guys became such beaming glories of mine. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound