An ode to my first job...two weeks notice

The heart was all pounding since this morning.
The head achy, like all those stressed up days.

This was the little corner of workplace I loved, cherished, ..

I couldn't think well of the future.

But that does exist and I don't know how that happens

I have been reading a lot since last 3 days the blogs of people who work at Automattic, the company behind wordpress and tried to extract some inspiration from those.

This had been fairly hard, more then how it feels like getting a job.

Those interviews.

The sleepless nights of preparation

Still as I type this, my hands are shivering.

This team had become close to heart and I fear the forth and the unknown.

Those first few days, when in the sleeps I use to think all about work.

Making notes in phone about work on the way to and from work, thought about life in those non work hours, and was glad each moment that I am learning new things, like a kindergartener...at first it was so strange to see all the people working with all there heart, mind and soul...and realized that it all was dwelled in me too....practiced the arts of this team...

With that nonchalance since morning inside the holes was killing me the head nerves going sore.

The un-necessary family ramblings..

Trying to press some buttons to release that pain ..

Will the gym help today.

As if a big crater created, an empty space now..

17 December to 7 March

A little more then 2 moths of ordeal..
And flight to new ventures ahead.

City Hall - will be missed.

How fun it is to say that there is a transition happening. A progress.
Really Is it that way?


“You have to take risks in order to move forward—I feel very passionate about that. I always say that if you feel uncomfortable, then you know you’re doing something right.”








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound