Colored Dream....
..with a brush in hand and colors on palette,
..the canvas I look
to with a scintillating dreamlike view
right there..
..i know am going to make it through this time,
..to capture each of its
detail and savor it forever,
..keeping it close to me wherever I go...
I wish to make it the perfect one, to look at it and just be
in the moment when I was actually there...
I picked up the brush the mild and bright colors each stroke
perfectly drawn, each angle laid as it’s there..
..the colors of the sky, the pinks of the flowers, the green
shrubs, the gushing river..
..i created it all like a Picasso’s soul...
..the fragrances around, the breeze and the droplets I wished
to capture more....
...i took my camera and walked ahead to capture it more...
...i plucked the leaves as a souvenir of this hour..
..a tiny plant to be grown in my garden...
..away from the tranquility, where my abode is...
..away there were a few farmers I met and made friends..
...the little children who all shouted my name..
...i acknowledged it with a smile...
..i lay under the sun, looking above the cottony clouds..
...i was safe with nature..
..and content inside..
..i loved being lost into anonymity...
...detached, disowned I was free on this earth...
..feeble fears still deciphered sometime...
..a deep inner voice that told its all okay...
..suddenly it rained and washed off the colors of the
canvas...
..it was an imperishable loss...
..and all I did was - with misty eyes, laughed it off . . . . .
Comments
Post a Comment