Tired. .

Since a few days that glitch is getting more and more obvious.
A lot of things to tackle..feels like sinking deep..

A sense of urgency that eludes every moment into the brain.
I wonder what's happening with the people crossing over similar cirumstances...
I am wishing for some inspiration.

Tired of the useless travelling across the cities.
As if no one cares, but just me - because it's a matter of my grades, my permits, or just someday creep out in the dark...

Tired of unknowingness...helplessness....and being unable to speak up...and inside uncountable voices unheard..in the depths.....

....sometimes I wonder to unfold the destiny, read it all and work for what it says...
...am not the kind of mystery loving person, so Dear Life please don't serve me a lot of that...
Let me be the admin of my dreams..not just the timid user working on your commands...

...feels as if I try reading minds of people...analysing what they talk....and many a times what's underlying is the five letter green dream- that starts with 'M' and ends with 'Y'...the greed called money!

I hadn't started earning yet, and as I look ahead, perhaps that snake will bite me too and like the world around there will be greed flowing in the veins.............

...the world is tired of running after each wish that's generated is attached in someway or the other by the accessibility to a few more coins in the pocket...
There needs to be a change, but can't even possible as the whole system is out on a different track....

..there better be the peace rather than the killing 'sense of urgency'...
..to touchdown onto a new shore.............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound