DaY after DAy..
Job!
Yes, I know how much I needed one.
Start to see through the souls of CIOs, CTOs..and to be one..
I was stressed, angry, tired, Tensed of all the times to apply for one.
People around ain't considering internships, I AM!
I want to get my foot in the door just after the course ends.
Get all the paper-works straight and apply for the extension.
Then it happened since the week after the travel weekend the interview times started popping up.
I had a few before and a vast time frame of emptiness filled up with ramblings and applying to jobs.
Tuesday - interview - and Thursday they are considering me for the second one.
Wednesday - another interview - CUS - being referred by the instructor - amazingly nice of him - but the job doesn't fit my mind frame, somehow..
At Wed.Noon - - a rejection call from GG..no projects, no hirings..wasn't really tensed as already had started falling into interviews..
Thursday - ESW the company from Tuesday interview - called back..
Shocked . . .Happy . . . Perplexed . . . tempting towards CUS as that guy's paying better..on the other hand considering/assuming a lil'security after the internship with ESW, but never know..
Over that, City, why are they being so lazy - it's like seeing an airplane passing through in front of my eyes - I have the tickets am on time, but they are being late..they have the rights to be, but it's a problem if they aren't seeing the market and talent being decreasing at a fast rate as the program is coming onto completion..
I really, really, really, wish to be a part of the city of calgary...at least to appear in the interview...
Wishing all else to be slow..
It will be a first time in life I will be entering a workplace to work..
Keeping alive the dreams, being clever, responsible, responsive..and teaching all good things to myself in the brain..
Unbelievable it feels suddenly that it's actually happening....after the tough times in Bangalore, I had started losing hopes for getting into any work....the tough harsh industry..and fear of losing my core to catch the success....getting in trade with the not so good, and good people..
...It's happening for real now..I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..
....but then I need that other star ......
........at least to be there and explore..if i can fit into that...or else will seep into the first possible .....
......those who are running a lil'too fast, please be slow...those running a little too slow...please be fastttt.....
......the fire will be blown off by the silence and some self made reasons..
.........it's the first time...dear life....am not a pro yet...play me like a beginner..
.
Yes, I know how much I needed one.
Start to see through the souls of CIOs, CTOs..and to be one..
I was stressed, angry, tired, Tensed of all the times to apply for one.
People around ain't considering internships, I AM!
I want to get my foot in the door just after the course ends.
Get all the paper-works straight and apply for the extension.
Then it happened since the week after the travel weekend the interview times started popping up.
I had a few before and a vast time frame of emptiness filled up with ramblings and applying to jobs.
Tuesday - interview - and Thursday they are considering me for the second one.
Wednesday - another interview - CUS - being referred by the instructor - amazingly nice of him - but the job doesn't fit my mind frame, somehow..
At Wed.Noon - - a rejection call from GG..no projects, no hirings..wasn't really tensed as already had started falling into interviews..
Thursday - ESW the company from Tuesday interview - called back..
Shocked . . .Happy . . . Perplexed . . . tempting towards CUS as that guy's paying better..on the other hand considering/assuming a lil'security after the internship with ESW, but never know..
Over that, City, why are they being so lazy - it's like seeing an airplane passing through in front of my eyes - I have the tickets am on time, but they are being late..they have the rights to be, but it's a problem if they aren't seeing the market and talent being decreasing at a fast rate as the program is coming onto completion..
I really, really, really, wish to be a part of the city of calgary...at least to appear in the interview...
Wishing all else to be slow..
It will be a first time in life I will be entering a workplace to work..
Keeping alive the dreams, being clever, responsible, responsive..and teaching all good things to myself in the brain..
Unbelievable it feels suddenly that it's actually happening....after the tough times in Bangalore, I had started losing hopes for getting into any work....the tough harsh industry..and fear of losing my core to catch the success....getting in trade with the not so good, and good people..
...It's happening for real now..I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..
....but then I need that other star ......
........at least to be there and explore..if i can fit into that...or else will seep into the first possible .....
......those who are running a lil'too fast, please be slow...those running a little too slow...please be fastttt.....
......the fire will be blown off by the silence and some self made reasons..
.........it's the first time...dear life....am not a pro yet...play me like a beginner..
.
Comments
Post a Comment