On the Otherside of Earth...
It's been a while. shifted from one side of the Earth onto the other..
The time difference brings with it varied feels.
You have to think a long while, wait a long while unless you get in touch with the other side where some people you know belong.
Strangely, as if no one has time.
And to look onto the web, there are visible footprints to chase, just that the person you are chasing doesn't look back and behaves completely unknown...
The time difference on the otherside of the Earth, not just that but brings in the changes to perceptions.
I wonder what people now are thinking about me- quite similar to what I use to think about this place...sometimes I am a little more hypothetical then the rest.
As I look back - what I foresee was a land of snow all the time, silence all around, and as everyone I know from this white land showed off upto an extend, and still do..
It's all the same minus the rudeness I felt in people..
It's all the same minus the 40 degree summer from where I came from..
It's all the same, minus the festivals there,
It's all the same, minus the austerity there,
It's all the same, minus the corruption there,
It's all the same, minus the unreality that was showed off as real there...
It's the same, minus the friends who keenly heard my ramblings.....
I miss my lil'corner at my new home..
My quietness that always surrounded me there..
..it walked,, flew and settled with me...but failed to show the footprints and shadows what created it.
The reasons and causes were simple...
The fears and unknown rules still exist...
into extremes of myself, sad or shouting - - or - - happy or silent. . . .
on the verge of gaining/losing freedom...
On the other corner of the big home Earth. . . .

. .the voices I yearn to hear, got too pricey. . .
. . .
(last night tried calling a few friends, sadly none received the call...disappointed...seemingly, revenge of my own silence....)
The time difference brings with it varied feels.
You have to think a long while, wait a long while unless you get in touch with the other side where some people you know belong.
Strangely, as if no one has time.
And to look onto the web, there are visible footprints to chase, just that the person you are chasing doesn't look back and behaves completely unknown...
The time difference on the otherside of the Earth, not just that but brings in the changes to perceptions.
I wonder what people now are thinking about me- quite similar to what I use to think about this place...sometimes I am a little more hypothetical then the rest.
As I look back - what I foresee was a land of snow all the time, silence all around, and as everyone I know from this white land showed off upto an extend, and still do..
It's all the same minus the rudeness I felt in people..
It's all the same minus the 40 degree summer from where I came from..
It's all the same, minus the festivals there,
It's all the same, minus the austerity there,
It's all the same, minus the corruption there,
It's all the same, minus the unreality that was showed off as real there...
It's the same, minus the friends who keenly heard my ramblings.....
I miss my lil'corner at my new home..
My quietness that always surrounded me there..
..it walked,, flew and settled with me...but failed to show the footprints and shadows what created it.
The reasons and causes were simple...
The fears and unknown rules still exist...
into extremes of myself, sad or shouting - - or - - happy or silent. . . .
on the verge of gaining/losing freedom...
On the other corner of the big home Earth. . . .

. .the voices I yearn to hear, got too pricey. . .
. . .
(last night tried calling a few friends, sadly none received the call...disappointed...seemingly, revenge of my own silence....)
Comments
Post a Comment