The Bride's best friend!
I stood stuck on that 70% for a very very long time. With all my heart and soul am there 100%.
Sometimes wishes don't make sense, sometimes brain keep the heart held back with all its might.
Day in and day out, have been trying to think of magic that can somehow undo December.
That one shiny star that let me walk on that adventure.
To be a little headstrong and not to follow the legacy laid around.
Just for one thing of a lifetime happiness...or a regret.
I imagine the wedding in Future and acknowledge the facts of the past that binds us together.
After the 'birthday' together, wedding day is one that gets so much more important in life. It's the life that reborn.
The 'bride's best friend', wouldn't I be one of that.
It's been ages that we wait for this day.
Here it is for her.
I know there will be the heartbreaking negations on asking for opinions, had been keeping mum all these times. Who takes such big flights for a week duration? movie stars does! SRK! PC! Wouldn't that bit of star dust play its magic on me.
I will survive, and the brain will loose.
The memories will survive and fade, but the new ones will not be made.
Have been thinking to devise a method, research the pros and cons - all the scientific ways to walk the illogical decision on.
That's not how world works. The future's at times have the tendency to screw up.
And have never cared of.
Just trying to show I does, still not really.
What to do?
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
Sometimes wishes don't make sense, sometimes brain keep the heart held back with all its might.
Day in and day out, have been trying to think of magic that can somehow undo December.
That one shiny star that let me walk on that adventure.
To be a little headstrong and not to follow the legacy laid around.
Just for one thing of a lifetime happiness...or a regret.
I imagine the wedding in Future and acknowledge the facts of the past that binds us together.
After the 'birthday' together, wedding day is one that gets so much more important in life. It's the life that reborn.
The 'bride's best friend', wouldn't I be one of that.
It's been ages that we wait for this day.
Here it is for her.
I know there will be the heartbreaking negations on asking for opinions, had been keeping mum all these times. Who takes such big flights for a week duration? movie stars does! SRK! PC! Wouldn't that bit of star dust play its magic on me.
I will survive, and the brain will loose.
The memories will survive and fade, but the new ones will not be made.
Have been thinking to devise a method, research the pros and cons - all the scientific ways to walk the illogical decision on.
That's not how world works. The future's at times have the tendency to screw up.
And have never cared of.
Just trying to show I does, still not really.
What to do?
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
To come or not to come..
Comments
Post a Comment