Regret is an Addiction
You make mistakes.
There comes the ripple effects
The grief to consume you inside out
The more the thought put in to pacify.
More there is the build up of regret.
Like the scabs
Touch and peel the skin off
I see years went by
Overlooking that day.
When I would be everywhere but around her.
I am already imagining her all dressed up.
Like me, she didn't had too many friends either.
Why am I being so cruel with myself
And then everyone else go in their bestest friends weddings.
Why its just me..
who have to crush that dream..
:'(
There comes the ripple effects
The grief to consume you inside out
The more the thought put in to pacify.
More there is the build up of regret.
Like the scabs
Touch and peel the skin off
I see years went by
Overlooking that day.
When I would be everywhere but around her.
I am already imagining her all dressed up.
Like me, she didn't had too many friends either.
Why am I being so cruel with myself
And then everyone else go in their bestest friends weddings.
Why its just me..
who have to crush that dream..
:'(
Comments
Post a Comment