Day before my very own Swatmas
Since a last few days have been so excited.
Having birthday's in nearly middle of the month bring with it excitement just when the calender changes. My favorite September.
I tend to feel as if each person having birthday in this month might be kinda similar to me in some respect.
Mommy's here, and that's the biggest reason why all this while I felt so real exotic!
No gifts, no cake, no celebration i look forward to, but my smile roaring from deep down taking me higher into the bliss of this moment.
Have been getting the wishes already, it's just in this far end 19th is taking a while to reach - and to have the best of all the worlds - it starts from NZ all the way to YYC...
This birthday time is little depressing like the last one(had a tough exam that day), in search of another job. That will officially translate to my first job in life.
And I feel to enjoy it like a sport. People being appreciative and amazing that it pumps up the confidence.
I miss my friends - all those happy faces so long lost.
Some magic - doorbell, and everyone appears..woww..!!
imaginations to be alive for.
I discovered last night the passion for arts in me, it was late night till around about 2am, I was working on creating a logo. For no other work I'd have been awake, unless forced to.
And later with lights off in bed I was smiling, some madness that was...
Then it all will be evaporated after the reviews..
so after those depressing posts, a blooming one with vibrant colors to make up for the past.
and a tryst to capture the spark...from being a blackhole shining like a star :)
P.S.
..SwatMas because it's not ChristMas... :D
Having birthday's in nearly middle of the month bring with it excitement just when the calender changes. My favorite September.
I tend to feel as if each person having birthday in this month might be kinda similar to me in some respect.
Mommy's here, and that's the biggest reason why all this while I felt so real exotic!
No gifts, no cake, no celebration i look forward to, but my smile roaring from deep down taking me higher into the bliss of this moment.
Have been getting the wishes already, it's just in this far end 19th is taking a while to reach - and to have the best of all the worlds - it starts from NZ all the way to YYC...This birthday time is little depressing like the last one(had a tough exam that day), in search of another job. That will officially translate to my first job in life.
And I feel to enjoy it like a sport. People being appreciative and amazing that it pumps up the confidence.
I miss my friends - all those happy faces so long lost.
Some magic - doorbell, and everyone appears..woww..!!
imaginations to be alive for.
I discovered last night the passion for arts in me, it was late night till around about 2am, I was working on creating a logo. For no other work I'd have been awake, unless forced to.
And later with lights off in bed I was smiling, some madness that was...
Then it all will be evaporated after the reviews..
so after those depressing posts, a blooming one with vibrant colors to make up for the past.
and a tryst to capture the spark...from being a blackhole shining like a star :)
P.S.
..SwatMas because it's not ChristMas... :D
Comments
Post a Comment