How to RESTART?

I search for the restart button,
It's not normal,
IT's all tough.

This is true,
Life is never an easy path.

But even tough,
I fail to understand what purpose it is for.

I was the kid of God,
loved Him like my friend,
but loved even when I was failed and wrong
I hugged him tight each night with those miracles of the day in sight,

And as that never growing kid, suddenly forced to grow up tall
fear, superstitions blinding now,
all in name of God.

Bleeding soul,
and turmoil
to accept the purposes laid by world
Earn and payback until the end of life

I still wonder why,
the fear came across.
Something went wrong

then wished to step back
to die and never to be born again
this age and time is too harsh

dig out the gold
and learn all that is new
or dive down in all your own sea of salt

I resist to walk,
the path of thorns.

I wonder how,
each person I know,
seem better then I can ever be now

Rusted machinery,
on the un-roll-back-able plan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound