For the love of Solitude...

The 2 best days came and gone after a long while.
I was all into the company of myself..
doing all things I forgo when in the presence of world around.
Meditation,
watching movie till late night,
looking out of the window to the city lights at 1 in the night,
and going out all on my own to shop around...

That was another dreadful time that brought with it another invitation to visit Edmonton. Damn, ever since am here, that's the place I had visited most often and each time regretted being there as there's nothing I can do there on my own, except flushing myself into the boredom in midst of unending clutter and noises.
I was neutral about it when was in India, and now that northern capital has fallen into some darker shades..

The Saturday morning.
It was hard to make up a lie. "I had told my friends already that I will be coming..."
Whatt..did...I ..just ..said...had haunted me all through the day.
No, I wasn't meeting any friends.
Just paving a path to not to travel all the way to the place that I don't look forward to...
It'd have been different, if the experiences would have been different, and a happier perspective always would have drifted me towards that...
Am not the kind of person everyone is..
Am a loner..
Not that it makes me sad, but happier two folds..avoiding being sadly listening to what doesn't excites me..

I know there are a zillion flaws in me...but solitude isn't ever be, or gonna be one of them...

So, for the later part of Saturday, wore the sunny dress..from 54 to dalhousie..surprisingly the station under maintenance, to Banff trail by Shuttle 201, then to the Center street..took little extra while...and roamed around all on my own....then to Core, visiting stores..trying clothes...and finding cheap deals...

awkward that was for a while but motivating to walk on the path I chose to walk on....

Back home..at 5..
Made elaichi tea for myself and relished all on my own..

There was a list of things to do, but left it for some later time..it was after a long while I had met myelf to be with...

Watching tv for a while..listening to advices to lock the doors...(sayy..whattt...well yes am younger..but really that was needed to be told..?...good part was I didn't had the cellphone otherwise the list would have been longer...a funny thought crossed the mind later today in the evening..to marry a guy younger then me..and be the boss of home..like how bossy everyone around gets to be...to rant out all on some poor guy....but for sure...there will be a while in the life that I will need to be living all on my own..or else there would be some OCD's in me soon....)

Enjoyed cooking while watching 'matru ki Bijlee ka mandola", cleaning..and later in the evening...farewell to the solitude...

and still the mandola movie in mind...no gulabi cows in the dream please...

*sneeze*
*sneeze*

Got cold :(

Meeting tomorrow for the project....

Off to sleep.......

See ya Future :)

(Read it all in the preview, damn that background dark color need to be changed...*to do* thing, and well yes, nice to read this post.."Swati, you write funny" :D )

link to love.. <3
http://sweet-southern-charm.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Mind Clutter

Hurt Homebound