A Week Later...

It's been a week and I seem to know what this new phase of life is...
It's that tiring while, when there are words fluttering by and i refrain from catching them as have zillion other things crossing the mind...

It's just a week passed, am in some kind of delusion state..
something being awaited is here, now prepare for next..
forget it
outshine it
avoid being washed up in its glory
look for next...

At this very moment, am tired of these days of staring at the screen while dreaming about the travelling sprees...
Why can't I be Bunny of YJHD, or the shooting star...
...don't these people feel indebted like i do each moment...

I refrain or fear from the material things...
as if they are the next big thing gonna elude me..and a wile later there would be same..

I had to pursue one dream that no one do..
to leave it all one day, and turn back towards serving God..
for wishes I ask, with a portion deducting from the future..

I wonder what might even happen..

Why m being such a rebel?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound