Mother's Day! :)
What better gift that your Mommy fly all around the globe to meet you up!
Just 3 hours away she is, somewhere over Canada, and Am Missing her the most in this while.
For all the things that I wish to tell her, but I never will..
For all the happiness I imagine she's bringing with her...
The house is full of people, Mimmie, but in a corner am sitting and eyes crying for you...
I felt being ignored, but that's not new..
To tell you that am really a pain in the ass of the people I stay with, I don't talk, am too shy/introvert..
They understand the world and I fail in being a part of the world they tend to know about..
They ask me if am happy/sad/ missing something/ comfortable/ etc, and I assume what the right thing to say to satisfy their ego is and say accordingly..
They say me to change, and I wish to say "you please try first"...it's being a gradual process, and until one change happens another flaw pops up like mushrooms...
I fear being in any relation ever after in life, I will go with my plan A, adopt a cute baby, or two!
Human connection phobia a new disease I acquired and feels its completely incurable...
Since the time I got to know, that you will be here soon, I tend to imagine all the things that will be different...
There will be nice food, and to learn all that how to cook...
Someone to share my medical illnesses with...
There will be someone on the other side, when i ring the doorbell after being back from work...and wouldn't have to search for the keys...but well maybe i will just open myself to not to disturb you...
I know you must be excited...and tired all this while in the airplane.. But you know Am here all excited to listen all the wonderful stories about what all happened all through the way...coz no one else usually is...as I remember the time I came, it was all very different, so many people even if all faces you completely know you can't maintain focus or digest them in your mind...it was a little shock for me..
Happy that there will be a step easier communication as you will get to know all the things how they work here...
You will be here to witness me graduate, rather I wished you were there for your favorite child...
Not just your's maybe everyone loves him too well, the perfect diamond anyone ever see...
But, something is breaking me down....
For today I feel so...
Someday later, a new thought I look to cling to...
Happy Mother's Day, Mimmie...
For all the unsaid, that you understand..
:)
Just 3 hours away she is, somewhere over Canada, and Am Missing her the most in this while.
For all the things that I wish to tell her, but I never will..
For all the happiness I imagine she's bringing with her...
The house is full of people, Mimmie, but in a corner am sitting and eyes crying for you...
I felt being ignored, but that's not new..
To tell you that am really a pain in the ass of the people I stay with, I don't talk, am too shy/introvert..
They understand the world and I fail in being a part of the world they tend to know about..
They ask me if am happy/sad/ missing something/ comfortable/ etc, and I assume what the right thing to say to satisfy their ego is and say accordingly..
They say me to change, and I wish to say "you please try first"...it's being a gradual process, and until one change happens another flaw pops up like mushrooms...
I fear being in any relation ever after in life, I will go with my plan A, adopt a cute baby, or two!
Human connection phobia a new disease I acquired and feels its completely incurable...
Since the time I got to know, that you will be here soon, I tend to imagine all the things that will be different...
There will be nice food, and to learn all that how to cook...
Someone to share my medical illnesses with...
There will be someone on the other side, when i ring the doorbell after being back from work...and wouldn't have to search for the keys...but well maybe i will just open myself to not to disturb you...
I know you must be excited...and tired all this while in the airplane.. But you know Am here all excited to listen all the wonderful stories about what all happened all through the way...coz no one else usually is...as I remember the time I came, it was all very different, so many people even if all faces you completely know you can't maintain focus or digest them in your mind...it was a little shock for me..
Happy that there will be a step easier communication as you will get to know all the things how they work here...
You will be here to witness me graduate, rather I wished you were there for your favorite child...
Not just your's maybe everyone loves him too well, the perfect diamond anyone ever see...
But, something is breaking me down....
For today I feel so...
Someday later, a new thought I look to cling to...
Happy Mother's Day, Mimmie...
For all the unsaid, that you understand..
:)
Comments
Post a Comment