Flame fluttering by the wind.....

Fragments of poetry,
A sharp bend in life,

The words seldom flow out with ease like before,
they had to be thrown out with force then match some old imagination to make it sound like one little poem..

Like the weaver all lost of thread,
Like the pen lost of ink,
Like the threshold unseen...

I see the transition transcending in..
From the tainted glasses I saw the world of dream,
The dream to travel, write and survive even on some minimal coins,

One day the daylight shown all that glittered,
Time to payback the debts start,
Accumulated over the ages and ages and ages of time i survived,
There has been a lot spent on me without even a penny that I would have rejoined,

The scars of the loud wounds,
The unsaid, what i interpreted the most,
And never was able hold up my existence,
Shunned away as ash,
the difference that no one cared enough..
those unjust expectations to behave the same
all that boiled the rage.

The world is changing the color through my eyes as I see,
I see the inescapable traps lying ahead of me,
In the past I wondered why people have the lust for money,
The craving to get each pretty thing they see,

Repay, is the new word in prayers now,
Stress is a new thing discovered now,
Hadn't felt dark and sorrowful inside,

Dark eyes, and layers of accumulating fat over the times..

Material desires,
Wondering eyes,

There I set some rebellious goals for life,
Repay and run away
Glitters and Gold lust I leave for those who require them each day...

I will survive,
with my fragments of poetry,
Awaiting another sharp bend in life...

If ever there is a time machine built,
I wish to turn back to the times of August 2011,
And tread on a different path...
Devoid of debts for life...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound