Solitary Reaper..! O_o
One of the task in the “to do list” of my heart- to watch a
movie in the theatre- with MYSELF!
And this is the day I can proudly say- that I did it!
I did what I exactly wished for- the clouds of uncertainty
that floated in the mind I blown them off!
The 10:15am show- to watch the much acclaimed movie-
‘Kahaani’...
At first when I reached the theatre it was just me asking
for the ticket of ‘Kahaani’, they refused to start just for one person, but I
was too eager to watch it and wasn’t there to take a ‘no’ for it-tried to
convince them with a story, that am a mass comm..student working for a project
which require me to submit the dissertation about a chosen movie, and I had
chosen ‘Kahani’ to review, still a helpless look at the ticket vendor, I waited
for more people to appear- and it did happened- there came a few- and the movie
was allowed to be shown!
As I entered , moving up the stairs towards my seat, the
movie had just started and wonderful feel popping inside- it’s all with ME!!
AM going to watch it up!!
As I sat and the movie progressed- in a few minutes it started
feeling awkward, telling myself that it’s all gonna be an awesome experience and
with a bag of mixed feelings floating in the heart...at times misty eyed and
joyous on seeing that Mrs.Bagchi on screen too is a lone fighter!
Inspired!
Amazed to see the end, brave isn’t a word for her- its
superpower of God instilled in her!!
and loved it to the core- hats off to Vidhya Balan, spreading a contagious amazing energy to stand up against the wrong. Beautifully played the character of Mrs. Bagchi, and wonderful supporting cast- Rana, Khan, Agnes, scary Bob...wonderful cinematography- portraying the city as it is and a superbbbbb climax!
I’d give it a 4.5 star!!!!
As it ends the mysterious stare of the theater attendants-
well, ignoring’em is the key!
...back home...head held high with pride...brimming with
awesomeness...the experience wasn’t that bad even...!!!
It’s not potentially own fear but of others unknown
judgments that makes one fall back- rising up with courage I choose to not to
give a damn!!
Solitude is the true human nature! Celebrate it, Love (and pamper) thyself! ;D
Commendable.. our chhotu vidya balan :)
ReplyDeleteI have done this many times, watching movie alone :D
ReplyDeleteYeah...guys do it all the times..
ReplyDelete..its tough for a girl, that too in a tiny city of north india.. :o
but no fears left now...i can watch any movie alone now..! :D