People. Life. Stress.
- Zazen meditation. A video.
- Have to incorporate more meditation.
Work life is getting tougher, and it sent me back in time, when I was a nobody - took a while to become a somebody. And am not looking to make that same useless journey again.
Learning - that I am not like usual people. Am not able to see what I will be in next few years. What I want in life. All I want for now is to be alone. So much alone, that no one knows me. I want to make a Mount Everest of mistakes and eventually turning it all perfect one day.
All I want is to be spiritual - and stay away from the worse people spread like butter all around.
This Monday to Friday is becoming unbearable. And I can't figure out where to escape.
I find myself, loud and cranky.
The fun Wednesdays are still there, 3 more left.
I want a car . . . to escape the jail like life. I want friends. . .
Almost done with Color theory. And research works left.
11pm. off to sleep.
- Have to incorporate more meditation.
Work life is getting tougher, and it sent me back in time, when I was a nobody - took a while to become a somebody. And am not looking to make that same useless journey again.
Learning - that I am not like usual people. Am not able to see what I will be in next few years. What I want in life. All I want for now is to be alone. So much alone, that no one knows me. I want to make a Mount Everest of mistakes and eventually turning it all perfect one day.
All I want is to be spiritual - and stay away from the worse people spread like butter all around.
This Monday to Friday is becoming unbearable. And I can't figure out where to escape.
I find myself, loud and cranky.
The fun Wednesdays are still there, 3 more left.
I want a car . . . to escape the jail like life. I want friends. . .
Almost done with Color theory. And research works left.
11pm. off to sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment