Nostalgia..or something like that

Have been sunken into the weekend mode. Its Sunday night, almost time to sleep.
Watched the movie yesterday, and now the songs of that are on repeat tonight. Listening to Hamari Adhuri Kahani.

Reading around stuff.
And going back in tracks of past.
The memories I don't wish to fade seems like have became stars in the universe settling inside of the brain. Ever expanding with new experience, just like the one outside...the memories Shine. one at a time. I try to hold it, rejoice it, then it fades. just like stars. twinkling.

The hot afternoons, windy rainy nights and waking up to the puddles and smell of earth.
Nanaji.. Home.. terrace..School..Cycle.. just those humble beginnings...

Its so different here.
New - everything.
Weather, people, food, homes..
Bigger city. lesser people.

The books I have been craving to read.
Concentrating on the 'career', more then ever before, am confused of which way to move ahead now.
There are absolutely no signals.

The interests are varied.
Just not what I am doing right now.

I want to write, make art and ..nothing like that counts as 'serious' work in 'average' human life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound