For the love of....Ram-Leela.....
....tujh sang bair lagaya aesaa.....raha na mein fir apney jaisa...
9:30 pm, the movie started....and moment by moment...kept darkening the mark in mind...and left with scintillation that wont let me sleep until I let it all out with the words...
That was one inspiring piece of work, for which I dare skipping the sleep for a while...
Ranveer Singh - from now on maybe I will await for his movies..
This was one stark amazing performance of everyone involved inn this movie..
From the moment it started...and just like Senior AB, suddenly I wish to watch it AGAIN...and AGAIN..and AGAIN...
that is how gripping it is... you can't swallow it all in one watch...
..that's how humongous it is...
frame by frame I witnessed the transformation in roles and characters..
I tried to relate it to my life..
Much of commotion was around of the content that seem inappropriate...
at the end of it all....that seem most appropriate and at the same time very little to what big imprints the movie leaves in heart...
...and I still wish to watch it all over again..frame by frame by frame...
..while the eyes sent the signals to the brain of what they witnessed...the brain worked in weaving poetry for characters, situations and overflow of emotions...
Eyes got misty just one time...when Kesar left her boy to Baa....to kill her...
There had been those times in the history..that such things would have actually happened....
Sure, does those tells how tough the past was that went by...
Imagining what I would be if I was born in that age and time....
..such big imprints that while on the way back I felt like being in shoes of Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Ram; Leela...and trying to feel the hugeness of there aura....
But, strangely, more then Gujarati it was giving a feel of Rajasthani people.... :D
as they talked Gujju..and dressed up as Rajasthani's....
Such truth Ram played the roles with and the helplessness...the innocence and then the sarcasm of Leela....
Transformation of Baa.....
The music, songs, dance and lyrics...
The separation and the echo's ...
Some real perfect dialogues...
If I could, I would have hugged tighttttt Ram & Leela for such amazing work..even though it's movie - it inspired..touched.......filled colors.........
And one big hardwork of such big team...
Film maker..
I wish to be in some lifetime..
If I was named Leela, it'd have been a moment of pride this time, however, knowing that in the heart it is..
And sure..it's Ram and Leela visiting again in dream tonight....
<3
....like Devdas, this IS my one favorite movie..i'll watch over and over again.........
...some great loves never die.......
...Bada Badtameez, Besharam aur Khudgarz hota hai.... Magar Pyaar to Aisa hi hota hai...
A lovely review......
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/ram-leela-2013
I was reading this review 3 hours before..and am reading this again..3 hours after...
In between..happend Ram Leela..
Loved the movie to the core...
"handsomely handcrafted" indeed..
an avid fan of Sanjay Leela Bhansali...
Sure will dream of Ram Leela for a while...
those poetic impressions will remain alive..until I watch it again...and then some more.. :)
9:30 pm, the movie started....and moment by moment...kept darkening the mark in mind...and left with scintillation that wont let me sleep until I let it all out with the words...
That was one inspiring piece of work, for which I dare skipping the sleep for a while...
Ranveer Singh - from now on maybe I will await for his movies..
This was one stark amazing performance of everyone involved inn this movie..
From the moment it started...and just like Senior AB, suddenly I wish to watch it AGAIN...and AGAIN..and AGAIN...
that is how gripping it is... you can't swallow it all in one watch...
..that's how humongous it is...
frame by frame I witnessed the transformation in roles and characters..
I tried to relate it to my life..
Much of commotion was around of the content that seem inappropriate...
at the end of it all....that seem most appropriate and at the same time very little to what big imprints the movie leaves in heart...
...and I still wish to watch it all over again..frame by frame by frame...
..while the eyes sent the signals to the brain of what they witnessed...the brain worked in weaving poetry for characters, situations and overflow of emotions...
Eyes got misty just one time...when Kesar left her boy to Baa....to kill her...
There had been those times in the history..that such things would have actually happened....
Sure, does those tells how tough the past was that went by...
Imagining what I would be if I was born in that age and time....
..such big imprints that while on the way back I felt like being in shoes of Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Ram; Leela...and trying to feel the hugeness of there aura....
But, strangely, more then Gujarati it was giving a feel of Rajasthani people.... :D
as they talked Gujju..and dressed up as Rajasthani's....
Transformation of Baa.....
The music, songs, dance and lyrics...
The separation and the echo's ...
Some real perfect dialogues...
If I could, I would have hugged tighttttt Ram & Leela for such amazing work..even though it's movie - it inspired..touched.......filled colors.........
And one big hardwork of such big team...
Film maker..
I wish to be in some lifetime..
If I was named Leela, it'd have been a moment of pride this time, however, knowing that in the heart it is..
And sure..it's Ram and Leela visiting again in dream tonight....
<3
....like Devdas, this IS my one favorite movie..i'll watch over and over again.........
...some great loves never die.......
...Bada Badtameez, Besharam aur Khudgarz hota hai.... Magar Pyaar to Aisa hi hota hai...
A lovely review......
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/ram-leela-2013
I was reading this review 3 hours before..and am reading this again..3 hours after...
In between..happend Ram Leela..
Loved the movie to the core...
"handsomely handcrafted" indeed..
an avid fan of Sanjay Leela Bhansali...
Sure will dream of Ram Leela for a while...
those poetic impressions will remain alive..until I watch it again...and then some more.. :)
Comments
Post a Comment