Inspired?

You act as an inspiration to some, and you don't even know about it.
When you see that happening, at first it comes as a hate.
Why the person is actually trying to copy my footsteps.

After a while you start figuring out the pattern, the deeper hidden meaning of what all it is.
There is an unknown inspiration - well when does inspiration comes with a bang?

Then you see yourself divided in halves - one halve that's a failure, that unlikable, that never is perfect.
And the other halve, you fail to acknowledge even.

The overpower of failure that just doesn't let you stay grounded.

I see the problem with people, as well me, to be flying to high or drowning.
At present, it's lows and highs...

Still that one inspiration - how is that happening - surprising enough,

That's the distance - huge huge distance.

The inspired individual probably never realize or fears to see the negative.

Happy in the positive.

I loved to read, write, share, hide, burn all what the thoughts made me do.

I lost control,

Now in the real sense entering the life.

Through the successions of rights.

All wrongs,

And fear.

So whatever inspired, and made you do like me, carry on.

I will be irritated, jealous..

But will realize someday when things will be stable...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound