Startup..!
Weekend! (FEBRUARY 8 till 10th)
A fine February weekend when it all started..!
Friday evening till Sunday evening.
54 hours of brain-storming and phases of development.
It was finally Sunday 10th February, and since last few weeks I was all excited and curious about the whole Startup Weekend. Though not participating but just to sit back and look around- being a shadow!
From home to Dalhousie then to building 119, at 14th Street Kensington- I navigated pretty good- even when it was first time!
And there, it was a whole lot of techie-non-techie people and time to pitch the idea built up.
At 5-ish it all started!
All to be blurted out in 4 minutes for a crazy audience and a panel of judges, with an addition of 2 minutes for Q&A.
Presentation after presentation, a break in midway- and brimming excitement!
'Parley' won the first prize!
And I felt too proud, but damn, didn't clicked any good pictures.
And awesome prizes ahead!
Some cool ideas for project in school..
Pizza dinner from Domino's.
~~~
Sadly, few days later- "Why didn't you talked to people there"
I had no answer.
It takes time for me to get rid of the cloud of intimidated thought built around..
And the big voices wash off all the things I was feeling proud about me- that wasn't even noticed..!
Wonder..!
A fine February weekend when it all started..!
Friday evening till Sunday evening.
54 hours of brain-storming and phases of development.
It was finally Sunday 10th February, and since last few weeks I was all excited and curious about the whole Startup Weekend. Though not participating but just to sit back and look around- being a shadow!
From home to Dalhousie then to building 119, at 14th Street Kensington- I navigated pretty good- even when it was first time!
And there, it was a whole lot of techie-non-techie people and time to pitch the idea built up.
At 5-ish it all started!
All to be blurted out in 4 minutes for a crazy audience and a panel of judges, with an addition of 2 minutes for Q&A.
Presentation after presentation, a break in midway- and brimming excitement!
'Parley' won the first prize!
And I felt too proud, but damn, didn't clicked any good pictures.
And awesome prizes ahead!
Some cool ideas for project in school..
Pizza dinner from Domino's.
~~~
Sadly, few days later- "Why didn't you talked to people there"
I had no answer.
It takes time for me to get rid of the cloud of intimidated thought built around..
And the big voices wash off all the things I was feeling proud about me- that wasn't even noticed..!
Wonder..!
Comments
Post a Comment