Destination Canada!



After half a year long spree, travelling halfway around India and a yearlong of patience mixed with procrastination, finally the winds blew in favour, crossing by all the hurdles- a dream being savored since years forming a shape- a track being laid to enter, touch and feel it through!

It was the time after the last semester exams when everyone seemed like getting involved in something big, life was happening to everyone around, each day some new status about someone getting some job. And sitting back I use to wonder when I will be able to share my status and earn accolades, though didn't really did anything in fb yet..!

Finally, the morning of 12th July 2012 brought with it the unbelievable surprise- the study permit approval...and here I am dreaming of all the wonderfulness accumulated around..!

The first international flight spanning across the globe, the time differences, and my brain is all new and fresh to bang on and above all the bonding that withered over the past nine years will take a fresh start- the siblings I missed having, their talks that sounded like from some alien land and there they all will be welcoming with their warm smiles...and along with it the snow, people, food, astonishing surprises and wondering what all to pack..!!

Suddenly as if the whole of the time I have been waiting came back in a flash- Bangalore, Delhi and too much of Indian railways, the bulk of emails each day from job sites, uploading resume at each possible place, terrorizing thoughts at night and lonesome days.., and well not just the bad but indeed quite wonderful times I lived- getting involved in Art of Living and meeting the wonderful people there- the spirituality quotient that risen higher, the future I dreamt about apart from what the job will be or what my house would be like- about the things required to be done around, observing the world and somehow change it for better.

That was a pause that happened, and again life’s gonna move on in full swing- a much needed pause that showed the grey shades, black and whites and all the blue, red, greens in abundance. The pause that made me observe what mistakes others made- and being careful that I might not be trapped; discovered the lessening of love between the friends we felt will be tightest for the lifetime and keeping it alive and nurtured in me; met some wonderful people- in real and virtual both- people who adored and admired me inspite of not knowing me enough. Learnt that life is long to be lived each year, each day with patience and observing it around from different dimensions- what happened with one person earlier can happen with me too a bit late, maybe, but it will..hopes are wonderful to be addicted to..!

A little letter to the future me, from the present...
And holding up a bag of too much mixed thoughts- scared, nervous, sad, happy, smiling, excited—as if all the emotions lined up and playing like a song in a loop... :D

One of the happiest day that occurred and a lot more to come...

God You are Awesome...!!! :))








>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

  1. Awesome read... I can feel how over whelmed you are..and you should definitely be.... Seriously much awaited news of the year... Feeling good and happy for you my sis... Hope you touch heights of success...and be on top in field... heartiest congratulationssss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Clutter

Broken and shattered. to pieces.

Hurt Homebound